Next Meeting 11-30-17
The mission of the LMC Safety Committee is to promote a safe environment for all students, faculty, staff, administrators, and visitors of the College.
- To review and update campus emergency preparedness procedures including but not limited to building monitors and evacuation procedures.
- To develop an emergency response protocol for managers including establishment of and training for an Emergency Operations Center.
- To establish and provide training and a communications plan regarding various emergency response situations to all college personnel.
- To update evacuation signage and procedures, and administer a campus-wide evacuation drill (both at the main campus and at the Brentwood campus).
Fall 2017 Safety Committee Meeting schedule:
- November 30, 2017 in MA-142
- December 21, 2017 - Canceled