Technology Advisory Group ( TAG)
LMC’s Technology Advisory Group (TAG) was established by the Shared Governance Council (SGC) with members appointed by the Academic Senate, Classified Senate, Student Senate and the College President. TAG meetings are open to all members of the LMC community and regular meetings are scheduled.
TAG investigates, discusses and provides guidance to the college on all aspects of technology.
Charges initially received in 2011-2012 which we continue to work towards are:
- Continue to complete a Macintosh Users Plan and research the need for Mac support and an open Mac lab.
- Review instructional software purchase processes, customer service and lab imaging
- Continue to review WiFi coverage in consultation with the District-wide Telecom Infrastructure Upgrade Project.
- Continue to review the LMC Technology Plan with the campus community and determine what elements of the Tech Plan need attention
The Technology Advisory Group meets every first Thursday of the month from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in L-105. Additional meetings may be scheduled on an as needed basis.
Spring 2015 Technology Advisory Group Schedule
- February 4, 2015 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.; Room L-105
- March 4, 2015 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.; Room L-105
- April 8, 2015 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.; Room L-105 (tbd)
- May 6, 2015 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.; Room L-105